It entails the examination of those structures or elements of thought implicit in all reasoning: purpose, problem, or question-at-issue; assumptions; concepts; empirical grounding; reasoning leading to conclusions; implications and consequences; objections from alternative viewpoints; and frame of reference. Critical thinking — in being responsive to variable subject matter, issues, and purposes — is incorporated in a family of interwoven modes of thinking, among them: scientific thinking, mathematical thinking, historical thinking, anthropological thinking, economic thinking, moral thinking, and philosophical thinking.
Critical thinking can be seen as having two components: 1) a set of information and belief generating and processing skills, and 2) the habit, based on intellectual commitment, of using those skills to guide behavior. It is thus to be contrasted with: 1) the mere acquisition and retention of information alone, because it involves a particular way in which information is sought and treated; 2) the mere possession of a set of skills, because it involves the continual use of them; and 3) the mere use of those skills ("as an exercise") without acceptance of their results.
Critical thinking varies according to the motivation underlying it. When grounded in selfish motives, it is often manifested in the skillful manipulation of ideas in service of one’s own, or one's groups’, vested interest. As such it is typically intellectually flawed, however pragmatically successful it might be. When grounded in fairmindedness and intellectual integrity, it is typically of a higher order intellectually, though subject to the charge of "idealism" by those habituated to its selfish use.
Critical thinking of any kind is never universal in any individual; everyone is subject to episodes of undisciplined or irrational thought. Its quality is therefore typically a matter of degree and dependent on, among other things, the quality and depth of experience in a given domain of thinking or with respect to a particular class of questions. No one is a critical thinker through-and-through, but only to such-and-such a degree, with such-and-such insights and blind spots, subject to such-and-such tendencies towards self-delusion. For this reason, the development of critical thinking skills and dispositions is a life-long endeavor.
Another Brief Conceptualization of Critical Thinking
Why Critical Thinking?
Everyone thinks; it is our nature to do so. But much of our thinking, left to itself, is biased, distorted, partial, uninformed or down-right prejudiced. Yet the quality of our life and that of what we produce, make, or build depends precisely on the quality of our thought. Shoddy thinking is costly, both in money and in quality of life. Excellence in thought, however, must be systematically cultivated.
Critical thinking is that mode of thinking - about any subject, content, or problem - in which the thinker improves the quality of his or her thinking by skillfully taking charge of the structures inherent in thinking and
imposing intellectual standards upon them.
A well cultivated critical thinker:
- raises vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely;
- gathers and assesses relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively comes to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards;
- thinks openmindedly within alternative systems of thought, recognizing and assessing, as need be, their assumptions, implications, and practical consequences; and
- communicates effectively with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems.
Critical thinking is, in short, self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, and self-corrective thinking. It presupposes assent to rigorous standards of excellence and mindful command of their use. It entails effective communication and problem solving abilities and a commitment to overcome our native egocentrism and sociocentrism.
(Taken from Richard Paul and Linda Elder, The Miniature Guide to Critical Thinking Concepts and Tools, Foundation for Critical Thinking Press, 2008)
Critical Thinking Defined by Edward Glaser
In a seminal study on critical thinking and education in 1941, Edward Glaser defines critical thinking as follows “The ability to think critically, as conceived in this volume, involves three things: ( 1 ) an attitude of being disposed to consider in a thoughtful way the problems and subjects that come within the range of one's experiences, (2) knowledge of the methods of logical inquiry and reasoning, and (3) some skill in applying those methods. Critical thinking calls for a persistent effort to examine any belief or supposed form of knowledge in the light of the evidence that supports it and the further conclusions to which it tends. It also generally requires ability to recognize problems, to find workable means for meeting those problems, to gather and marshal pertinent information, to recognize unstated assumptions and values, to comprehend and use language with accuracy, clarity, and discrimination, to interpret data, to appraise evidence and evaluate arguments, to recognize the existence (or non-existence) of logical relationships between propositions, to draw warranted conclusions and generalizations, to put to test the conclusions and generalizations at which one arrives, to reconstruct one's patterns of beliefs on the basis of wider experience, and to render accurate judgments about specific things and qualities in everyday life.
(Edward M. Glaser, An Experiment in the Development of Critical Thinking, Teacher’s College, Columbia University, 1941)
Back to top
|This series has now ended.|
If the author chooses to revive it in the future, he or she should ask one of the administrators to unlock the page for them. Should someone else wish to continue this series, they should ask the author on their message wall.
This article is liked by one of the most well-known users here, JackHackers. If this article is marked with this very template, It's one hell of an article.
This article is rated PG, meaning it contains content that may be inappropriate for users the age of 7 and under.
SpongeBob's Greatest Adventures
December 05, 2009
SpongeBob's Greatest Adventures, a creation of MissAppear869 (a now inactive user of this SpongeBob Fanon Wiki), premiered on December 5, 2009, to positive reviews. The show's fan base gradually grew, and by Season 3, the show was undoubtedly one of the most popular SpongeBob-themed shows at the time. New characters were introduced to the show. Their personalities varied from absent-minded, brainless commoners to eccentric, smart people and evil clones. Nickelodeon once stated that production would theoretically continue to Season 40. It also did not rule out possibilities that the show could continue to at least Season 50. As of February 2058, there have been merchandise sales that have been very huge, despite a series of brief rise and collapse in popularity of the show. By Season 16 it had joined the giants of the SpongeBob-themed spin-offs, and quality of the show continued to grow, albeit now in a slower rate than in the earlier seasons. The show's pilot episode, titled "SpongeBob and the gang returns", aired in theaters before the movies Avatar, Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel, The Spy Next Door and Hubble 3D.
It had been announced by Nickelodeon after the conclusion of Season 31 that they were placing an order for Season 32 and Season 33. A week later, Nickelodeon stated they would extend the show to Season 55. A journalist hired by Nickelodeon, Malcolm Minster, who attended Nickelodeon's press conference at the time, stated that SpongeBob's Greatest Adventures is a "terrific success." Minster continued by stating "SpongeBob's Greatest Adventures mixes kid-themed and adult-themed fun into one single fun supplemented by fresh humor which is appealing to all society classes, and from babies to adults. Violence is made more favorable to kids, and fun is made more open to adults. Basically, this is one great show."
On May 27, 2022, the workers of SpongeBob's Greatest Adventures were honoured with the Presidential Medal of Freedom for "giving way to realistic animation through the screen with proper technology, and creating a whole new base for animation business and process." Shortly after, though, SpongeBob's Greatest Adventures was involved in a minor controversy when a video stream expected to show "SpongeBob and the gang returns" was instead replaced by an unaired episode. Some people who were at the movie theater at that time saw two minutes of an episode which supposedly involved SpongeBob traveling over to the Avatar: The Last Airbender world, but this has not been confirmed.
During the airing of Season 82, rumors started going around that the series would end after that season. After the season ended, though, one more season was made. However, the series got cancelled for real once Season 86 had finished.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sandy Cheeks
- Eugene Krabs
- Sheldon Plankton
Each episode's length can vary, from a 2 minute short to a 60 minute TV movie.
The Classic Era (Seasons 1-15)
Season 1 (2009)
1. SpongeBob and the Gang Return - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and his friends have returned to a new adventure. (TV-PG-LV)
2.Party in the Pineapple - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob is planning to have a party for his brithday, but what happens when the party goes wrong? (TV-PG)
3. It's a Marathon, Squidward - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward trains for a marathon, but what happens when he can't run with a broken leg? (TV-PG-SV)
4. Gary Goes Hyper! - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Gary eats too much sugar and goes hyper. (TV-PG-V)
5. Learn the Art of Art - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward becomes the art teacher in a high school. (TV-PG)
6. Sandy and the Worm - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Sandy goes after the worm who tries to eat Bikini Bottom. (TV-14-V)
7. Patrick's Crush - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Patrick really likes Mindy, but can he tell her? (TV-PG-S)
8. One Piece! - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward are trying to find the one piece of... whatever it is... somewhere in the Bikini Bottom.
9. Set Sail - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Mr Krabs is going away for a while and SpongeBob is worried if he will be okay.
10. Snowflakes! - December 5, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Patrick is trying to make Bikini Bottom snow with lots of snowflakes.
11. Rich Krabs - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Mr. Krabs becomes so rich that he closes The Krusty Krab down and opens up a new place called The Rich Krab.
12. Squidward Goes Happy - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward's brain has turned into a rainbow and he's happy all over!
13. Krusty Krab Cook-Off - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
A guy named Sanji challenges SpongeBob to a cook-off battle.
14. Rose for the Squirrel - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob gives Sandy a shiny, pretty and purple rose that he's had to protect up until now.
15. The Nightmare Before SpongeBob! - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob's friends are having too many nightmares and it is up to SpongeBob to visit their dreams and stop the nightmares.
16. My First Date - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Patrick asks Mindy out!
17. To the Future! - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Sandy builds a time machine to go to the future with SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward.
18. Karate Island II - December 6, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy go to Karate Island. But when they realize it's a trick, the two of them must face the 5 floors of fear!
19. Karate Tag-Team - December 7, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy team up for the Karate tag-team. The prize........ a holiday to Sunny Shores with 5 friends.
20. Blue Magic - December 7, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward finds a blue magic wand and can do anything, but what happens when the wand goes out of control?
21. Nice Cheeks - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Sandy's cousin Nico comes to town to live with Sandy.
22. Squidward's Likes - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
It looks like Squidward likes Sandy's cousin Nico!
23. SpongeBob and the Krabby Patties - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by ?
SpongeBob starts his own basketball team and names it the Krabby Patties. SpongeBob is the PG, Squidward is the SG, Sandy is the SF, Mr. Krabs is the PF, and Patrick is the Center.
24. Karate Choppers Continued - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy start to play Karate all over again!
25. Snowman Patrick - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Patrick dresses up as a Snowman.
26. Jin SquarePants - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob's cousin Jin comes to town to live with SpongeBob. (Sequel to Nico Cheeks)
27. Jin vs. Nico - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear
SpongeBob and Sandy both bring their cousins to the shops and it looks like their cousins can't get along!
28. Winter Sports Games - December 8, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and the gang compete in the winter sports games.
29. Battle on Volcano Isle - December 9, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, Danny, Sam, Tucker, Timmy and Jimmy are sent to Volcano Island to the stop the Mawgu from spreading the ooze all over the island.
Season 2 (2009)
30. Kris Kringle Suprise! - December 10, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869 The gang plans a Kris Kringle surprise (whatever that is).
31. A Diamond is a Squirrel's Best Friend - December 10, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Nico steals a diamond and somehow the diamond has powers in it.
32. Look Deeper, SpongeBob - December 13, 2009 ~ Written by Spongefan2
SpongeBob gets lost in the deep so it's up to Sandy alone to rescue him! Can she fight the monsters?
33. King Neptune in Charge - December 13, 2009 ~ Written by Spongefan2
King Neptune and Mr. Krabs switch bodies with a wizard, so Squidward, SpongeBob and Patrick go find the wizard.
34. SpongeBob and the Great Poop - December 15, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob eats his poop out of the toilet.
35. The Night Before X-Mas - December 15, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Santa has been captured by Plankton and it is up to SpongeBob and the gang to save Christmas!
36. Pest of the West II: Least in the East - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
This time it is Sandy's turn to tell SpongeBob and Patrick the story of her aunt saving the old West with SpongeBuck.
37. Skinny Patrick - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Patrick now becomes skinny!
38. A Flower for Me! - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward finds a flower for Nico.
39. Lost in the Woods! - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy are camping when they both get lost in the woods! Can they make their way out?
40. Married? - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Mr. Krabs and Mrs Puff get married!
41. Sandy CheeKILLER - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by TBD
Everyone blames Sandy when Pearl is dead with a knife stuck in her throat. Is it Sandy's fault?
42. Pet Sea-Horse - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Sandy gets a pet seahorse.
43. Attack of the Brobots!! - December 17, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Twin brother robots are attacking Bikini Bottom!
44. Pop the Question - December 19, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Patrick wants to marry Mindy! ♥
45. MSN? - December 19, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob's friends all have MSN and SpongeBob wants an account as well.
46. You Drive Me Crazy!! - December 19, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Mrs Puff has had enough! She has no choice but to give SpongeBob his license so he shall be gone!
47. Sing a Song of Squidward - December 19, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward sings a song that everybody loves!
48. Wedding Day! - December 19, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy are planning to get married, Sandy discovers how to remove her fur.
49. I'm Watching You... - December 19, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward becomes a stalker.
50. Christmas Day! - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Chirstmas has come to Bikini Bottom.
51. Solo, or Not? - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Squidward tries to get his solo right but SpongeBob and Patrick keep annoying him.
52. Sea Shells on the Sea Shore - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy both go out finding shells on the beach.
53. Pearl's Graduation - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Pearl is graduating high school.
54. The Screaming Squirrel - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Nico starts to scream all over every time she sees a scary thing.
55. To Save a Squirrel, Again - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
Sandy, SpongeBob and Patrick are all going camping when they see a squirrel who is lost.
56. The Truth About Me - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
After the horrible wedding of SpongeBob and Sandy, they start to have a big fight! Can they be friends one day?
57. Bon Voyage! - December 20, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob and the gang say goodbye to the Bikini Bottom and have a holiday in Bikini Bottom Paradise. So, Bon Voyage!
58. The Circus of Horror! - December 21, 2009 ~ Written by MissAppear869
SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward all go to the scariest circus ever, The Circus Of Horror!
59. Fake Formula - December 22, 2009
Mr. Krabs accidentally reveals the formula, but it isn’t the real formula. He tries to start a new life in Rock Bottom.
60. The Cave of Wonders - December 23, 2009
SpongeBob and Sandy explore a flashy rainbow cave.
Season 3 (2009)
This season is known as "The Bikini Bottom Paradise Season".
61. SpongeBob Plays the Piano. December 17, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob learns how to play the piano.
62. SpongeBand. December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob needs some of his friends to join him for the Bikini Bottom Paradise Rock-out concert.
63. The Freeze Ray. December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Sandy invents a freeze ray.
64. Show Down! December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Patrick is fighting and this is the FINAL SHOWDOWN!
65. EVIL TOY! December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob's teddy bear is evil and Sandy can see who's planning this.
66. New Year's Eve? December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
It's the final countdown, But, Plankton tries to set the clock to 1:00 instead of 11:59. Can SpongeBob and the gang stop Plankton and save New Year's Eve?
67. House of Screams! December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy and Squidward find a house that screams! Everyone is scared about the screaming house!
68. Squidward's Paradise. December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Squidwardz is now living on his own paradise with NO SpongeBob.
69. Shoes that Sparkle. December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Pearl's shoes are so sparkly that many people want them.
70. The Land of Chocolate. December 18, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy show Patrick the 'Land of Chocolate'.
71. Cleaning Madness December 19, 2009 Written by:S pongefan2
Patrick goes to 'Dirty Land' and when he goes home SpongeBob tries to clean him.
72. Bikini Bottom Paradise Disappears? December 19, 2009 Written by: Spongefan2
Plankton tries to make the town disappear.
73.The Secret House December 19, 2009 Written by: Spongefan2
Squidward thinks SpongeBob is hiding something in his house.
74. Patrick's Game. December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Patrick plays so many dragon games that he has lost his memory and thinks everything is fantasy.
75. Sandy Sings. December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Sandy sings a song to SpongeBob.
76. Sea Bear Strikes Squidward! December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
The Sea Bear has got its eyes on Squidward.
77. The Krabby Krab. December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
People are buying more Krabby Patties than anything else, so Mr Krabs changes the name to the 'Krabby Krab' where everyone can eat a Krabby Patty.
78. Going to the Moon. December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Sandy is going to the moon but SpongeBob wants to go.
79. I Win! December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Mr Krabs wins $500.
80. Music to My Ears. December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Squidward loves music so much that he listens to it every day.
81. My Tighty Whiteys! December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob's tighty-whiteys have shrunken and there are no more pairs left!
82. A Shooting Star! Decembeer 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Sandy has spoted a shooting star.
83. Wishes have come ture. December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Everyone's wishes are coming ture.
84. The war is on! December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Mr Krabs and Plankton are having a big war!
85. Ka-ra-tay! December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Sandy both play a game of KA-RA-TAY!
86. Turn into babies! December 19, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and the gang have turn into babies!
'87.The Squirrel who lost her memory. December 20, 2009 Written by:'MissAppear869
Sandy loses her memory.
88. Scary nightmare! December 20, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob dreams that everyone is going to die in the future!
89-90. It's the End of the Bikini Bottom Paradise! December 20, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Plankton sells fancy hats that have mind controls in them and will use the ones who wear it and destroy Bikni Bottom Paradise! Can SpongeBob and the gang foil Plankton's plans or will they join with Plankton and help him destroy the lovely Bikini Bottom Paradise?
Season 4 (2009)
91. Park of Fun! December 20, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Patrick goes to the Park that is really fun.
92. The Queen Jellyfish. December 20, 2009 Written by: MissAppea869
SpongeBob meets the queen jellyfish.
93. The Box. December 20, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Patrick finds a box.
94. Goodbye Bikini Bottom Paradise! December 20,2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and the gang says goodbye and will return to Bikini Bottom.
95. Crane Skills December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob has the skills to win a toy every time he plays the crane. Squidward wants SpongeBob to get his toy inside the crane.
96. Another Treedome December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Nico hates living with Sandy so she builts another treedome far away from Sandy.
97. FINDED! December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Mr Krabs gets finded for not returning the book.
98. Disco Boogie! December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and the gang are all going to the disco but Plankton tries to crash the party!
99. That's Gothic. December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and the gang turn gothic!!!
100-101-102. Happy 100th Episode! December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
It's the 100th episode and SpongeBob and the gang is going to view some of the greatest moments from Season 1-4. Happy 100th Episode get your popcorn ready before it's too late!
103. Just Like 1992. December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob rember the year that he met Patrick.
104. Fireflies in our City. December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob sees alot of fire flies at the night.
105. The Witch! December 23, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
There is a witch flying everywhere around the Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward and Mr Krabs has to stop her.
106. Pineapple Of Horror December 27, 2009 Written by: William Leonard
The most gruesome collection of SpongeBob horror stories you'll ever watch!
107. Santa or SATAN? December 23, 2009 Written by: William Leonard
Plankton kidnaps Santa and replaces him with an evil robot!
108. Danger Zone. December 25, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and Patrick both hit the Danger Zone.
109. Shopping Madness. December 25, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
It is Boxing Day and everyone including SpongeBob and the gang go out of control!
110. No Work! December 25, 2009 Witten by: MissAppear869
Squidward has a day-off and he can finally rest.
111. Just a Snow Day December 25, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Looks like the Bikini Bottom is starting to snow!
112. Snowball Fights December 25, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
The fights has begin. SpongeBob and the gang shall fight and see who will win!
113. Full Moon Fever December 25, 2009 Written by: Quickster968
Patrick has been biten by a wolf and some how got the Full Moon Fever!
114. Witch Returns. December 25, 2009 Written by: Quickster968
The Witch has come back for more spells!
115. Robots Are Back! December 25, 2009 Written by: Quickster968
Robots are going to destroy the Bikini Bottom!
116. 10 Years Later..... December 29, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob wondred what will happen in 10 years time.
117. Notes December 29, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Mr Krabs keeps leaving notes everywhere in the Bikini Bottom.
118. Shiny Jar December 29, 2009 Written by: MissAppear869
Mr Krabs finds a jar that is shniy gold and he wanta it.
Season 5 (2010)
Every episode but the first are Anime Crossovers.
119. Pineapple of Horror II January 20, 2010 Written by: JellyfishJam38
Blood and guts galore in the second installment of the Pineapple Of Horror series!
Note:This Is Rated TV-14. In the UK, it is rated 12.
120. Higurashi no Sponge July 4, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob and his friends were watching Higurashi! Everyone got scared and had nightmares about it. Patrick, suddenly went crazy and start chasing people with a knife! The rest of SpongeBob's friends also went crazy! SpongeBob remeberd that moive that his friends were watching, they all turn into them! When Plankton stole the Krabby Patty formla, SpongeBob killed Plankton and became a murder!! Can this madness stop!? In the end, Funimation say they cancelled Higurashi.
Note: Due to it being too scary, this episode is banned from Nickelodeon and airs on Adult Swim rated TV MA and Nicktoons Network airs it edited to get a TV-Y7-FV rating at the orders of the US Goverment. However, it was felt the episode was ruined by the editing, so it was never aired on NickToons again. It airs uncut on Nick@Nite though. In the UK, it is rated 12. It also aired on HBO Zone along with Pineapple of Horror II using Nicktoons Network's masters. It aired on Nicktoons Network again in 2011 by mistake with a TV-Y7-FV rating.
Another Note: First appearance of Daria
121. Sponge Rumble! July 4, 2010Written by: MissAppear869
It's the first day of School and SpongeBob and the gang have return!
122. Ouran High school Sponge Club July 4, 2010 Written by:MissAppear869
Sandy has been trying to find a place where she can study but when she entered the Music Room, a club was there. SpongeBob who is the leader of the club thinks tht Sandy is a boy and thinks that she wants to join them.
123. Sponge Eater July 5,2 010 Written by: MissAppear869
A world were people were born as wepons. SpongeBob and Sandy fight through evil and shall collect 99 kesin souls and one witch soul. When they defeated Pearl the whale witch, it turn out to be that they lost all their soul collecting! Meanwhile, Patrick and Mindy havn't collect a single soul beacuse Patrick was too busy showing off! Squidward who loves everything perfect and his two parnters Squidlina and Nico. (There will be more on the plot)
124. The Melancholy of Sandy Cheeks July 6, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
It was the first day of school! Squidward never belived in Santa, Aliens and all those fantasy stuff. When he met Sandy who belives in Aliens, Espers, Time Travelers, Squidward was shocked! One day, Sandy decided to make a club of imaginary stuff. She found members like Squidlina, SpongeBob and Mindy to join the club called the SOS. TO BE CONTINUED....
125. The Suite Life of Squidward Written by: Weirdo Guy
Squidward wakes up to find that SpongeBob dissappeared. Everything was going great for him until Patrick forced everyone to look for SpongeBob.
126. Sponge Peice July 12, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
SpongeBob is gonna find the One Peice with the help of his crew and friends. When he finds it he will be KING OF THE PIRATES!
127. Bleach (SpongeBob) July 13, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
When there is an hallow coming, SpongeBob can see them even Soul Repers! Nico came to save him but when she was caught when SpongeBob found her, Nico can't belive what just he see!! Other people from SpongeBob school like Sandy, Patrick and Squidward came to join group when Nico was taken away. TO BE CONTINUED.....
128. Higurashi no Sponge Kai July 13, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
The story of Episode 120 continues!
129. Negima (SpongeBob) July 13, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
Where there is a world of Magic and Wizards, they exsict in this world. 10 year-old kid SpongeBob, came to Japan to teach, one person saw him use his magic and her name is Sandy!! If he uses his magic in public, he'll turn into a animal and lose his magic for good. Luckly Sandy won't tell anyone beacuse she has bad memory. If SpongeBob can make it all the way to being a Thousand Master without getting caught, then he'll sure to complete his goal. Can he become a Thousand Master just like his dad was? Or will he fail and let the others know his sceret?
130. Lucky Sponge! July 15, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
Lucky Star in SpongeBob Style!
Note: Last Apperance of Daria until Season 50 episode The Countdown.
131. NOT ANOTHER SAILOR MOON CROSSOVER July 16, 2010 Written by: TBD
The Cast of Sailor Moon visit the Bikni Bottom again.
Season 6 (2010)
132. Another Bad day July 15, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
Mr. Krabs has a bad day and everything goes wrong.
133. Sandy in WonderLand July 15, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
Sandy goes to WonderLand!
134. Fruit Pirates! July 15, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
Sandy has a machine that you can go into games and play there. What happens if Sandy's machine breaks? Will they survive and get out? Or will they stay there FOREVER!!!??
135. Traveling Through Time July 21, 2010 Written by: MissAppear869
PART ONE! When SpongeBob died, Patrick, Sandy, Mr. Krabs, Pearl and Squidward all were sad. (Except for Squidward but was sad at the same time) Day by day, it was quiet. Sandy has an idea! She builds a time machine to go back time and rescue SpongeBob. Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Squidward and Pearl all agreed to go. Can they save SpongeBob back in time or will they let him die again!?
136. Traveling Through Time (Part Two) July 21, 2010
PART TWO! The gang save SpongeBob back in time and return him to normal time! Woo-hoo! Football!
137. Pineapple of Horror III July 27, 2010 Written by: JellyfishJam38
SpongeBob accidentally wakes a mummy, everyone in Bikini Bottom are turned into flesh-eating mutants and SpongeBob and Squidward are trapped on a monster-infested planet on the terrorific (pun intended) third Pineapple of Horror installment.
138. Creatures of Chum July 28, 2010 Written by: JellyfishJam38
Plankton teams up with an evil scientist who helps him make monsters made of living chum that turn anything they touch into chum. With his new creatures, Plankton can turn the safe into chum and get the secret formula! Can Mr Krabs stop Plankton or will the evil (but tiny) mastermind succeed?
139. The Grand Roman Murder August 4, 2010 Written by: Mcb1209
SpongeBob finds out about his human Roman ancestor, Sponicus Annus Erianus, who murders Julius Caesar instead of his rival, Marcus Junius Brutus. SpongeBob and Patrick tries to change history by murdering Sponicus and Brutus a day before the actual date of Caesar's murder before poisoning Caesar while disguising as his servants before giving Caesar's authority to Mark Antony.
140. Never Go Back With Cheap Boss August 6, 2010 Written by: Mcb1209
After 11 years of working in the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob becomes tired of having a cheap boss, and threatens to destroy the Krusty Krab if Mr. Krabs is still cheap within 5 days.
141. Horror of Horror August 9, 2010 Written By: Mcb1209, Kaz and JellyfishJam38
In this non-canon episode, Mr. Krabs dies in a car accident and his ghost haunts the Krusty Krab. Mrs. Puff throws her boating school to a dark-themed imagination, where ghosts and mummies, with an insane SpongeBob under command, demands her spiritual dimension as a gift to the collapsing universe. Patrick hears horrifying sounds from Squidward's house, and sees Squidward as he meditates and comes into contact with Krabs. Suddenly, Patrick is captured by vampires who eats him, just before Puff's vast spiritual dimension collapses on them as SpongeBob melts down. The universe is ended in a Big Crunch event, and a new universe is formed from Patrick's dusts.
Note: Due to its dark theme and constant violence, this episode has a rating of TV-MA and is banned from Nickelodeon. It airs on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim on a semi-regular basis. Children under 17 are not allowed to watch this episode. However, the MPAA are harsher rating SpongeBob's Greatest Adventures episodes and it is rated 12 in the UK. Mcb1209 Left this show after this episode because the crew is going to produce SpongeBob and All of His Friends in the Computer. It airs on Nicktoons Network every Halloween heavily edited.
142. Pat's Worst Party August 9, 2010 Written by: Jill Talley
Patrick's cousins and also a family friend named Ando visits Patrick's house. Patrick blames Ando for giving him the worst party ever. Ando is forced to leave, but not before leaving important traces to Patrick. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are called to investigate the traces, while Ando disappears after going to Neptune's palace in Atlantis.
143. Investigation Square (Part 1) August 12, 2010 Written by: Jill Talley
SpongeBob and Krabs' investigation brings them to Vulcan City, where Ando is born. It is revealed that Ando is leader of the White Attack Organization, in which Patrick is a honorary member and target of kidnapping by a mysterious human organization from France. In New Atlantis, Ando appears and gathers a large army to protect Patrick from the kidnappers. However, the kidnappers manages to take Patrick away. SpongeBob and Krabs receives a call from Deep Jacket, telling them to return to Bikini Bottom.
144. Investigation Square (Part 2) August 12, 2010 Written by: Joe Murray (AS A GUEST WRITER AND STORYBOARD ARTIST)
SpongeBob and his cheap boss returns to Bikini Bottom, only to find Patrick's house ransacked and Patrick missing. Deep Jacket's assistant, none other than Princess Mindy, comes to assist, and they concludes that Patrick is kidnapped by the Black Solidarity Organization from Toulouse, and goes to Toulouse. Meanwhile, the organization uses Patrick's secret files to find Ando's strongholds around Ukulele Bottom, a city near Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob and Krabs arrives just as organization officials brought Patrick to Ukulele Bottom. However, Krabs hijacks the aircraft used by the organization. Both Krabs and SpongeBob are thrown out of the aircraft when it lands somewhere in Simon Desert near New Atlantis.
145. Investigation Square (Part 3) August 13, 2010 Written by: Joe Murray
SpongeBob and Krabs walks to New Atlantis, where they meets Deep Jacket, which is actually Ando. Stanley, SpongeBob's cousin, appears with an important document from Ando's spies. It is revealed that Patrick is used by the organization to gain control of Ukulele Bottom before securing access to Bikini Bottom. SpongeBob, Krabs, Ando, Stanley and Patrick's cousins goes to Ukulele Bottom, secretly staying behind enemy garrisons. They sneaks to the enemy camps under disguise to find Patrick, without any results. As a result, they agrees to stay behind during the attack of Rock Bottom, and after the city is occupied by the Black Solidarity Organization, they decides to go to the city hall, where they hides in the middle of a meeting about Patrick's eventual fate and the development of an interstellar rocket from another of Patrick's secret files. They notices that Patrick is held captive somewhere in Vulcan City.